Incentive Travel has become an increasingly popular
and successful reward for company's wishing to give
their employees who excel in the workplace a little
With specially formulated activities and services that
tend to corporate groups in search of leisure, Egypt
Travel Online defines the passion for pleasure. Whether
breakfast sailing the Nile on a felucca or dinner at the
heart of the Karnak Temple with its illustrious history
and heritage, or teeing off for a round of golf with the
captivating view of the Great Pyramids of Giza as a
mesmerizing backdrop, will definitely reinforce the
divine notion of a greater appreciation.
At Egypt Travel Online we go a few extra steps to ensure
total satisfaction. With our special benefits featuring
never-seen-before type of a grandeur hospitality and
comfort that redefines known guidelines for relaxation
and ease for any guest. No more worries about the long
lines at Immigration or Customs, Egypt Travel Online
will even pick up your luggage!
In the past, it has been very successful when managers
stage conferences and incorporate an Incentive Package
within it, after all, it would be a shame to come to
Egypt and not get to sense its rich history and modern
Travel Online is the premier destination service
provider for incentive travel, conferences and special
corporate events. Formulated from the "a la carte
concept," guests can tailor the programs to suit their
personal needs and/or requirements. From "meet and
assist" to full planning and organization, Egypt Travel
Online is your first class ticket to a successful event,
conference or incentive tour package!
Prior to the conference Egypt Travel Online can offer
these following services:
• Offline as in an online presentation.
• Pre-conference registration.
• Hotel accommodation and rooming list.
• Name tags, registration cards, etc.
• Chartered flights or ships.
• Pre-arranged limousines, boats, coaches,
• Pre-event tours.
During the conference we can offer these following
• Registration to hospitality desk services.
• Conference secretary and management office.
• Conference equipment.
• Local mobile phones and other communication services.
• In-house airline reservation, reconfirmation and
• Spousal programs and sightseeing.
• Team building activities and entertainment.
• Feedback questionnaires.